Tuesday, March 02, 2010

I really am saving money! ;)

So, I have done the coupon shopping for a month now and I have definitely saved money... Take a look:



Not too bad - huh? Of course, I wasn't keeping tabs exactly on what I was spending before this - but I KNOW that it was much more than this. So, I feel good about my savings. PLUS, we have a full pantry at home - which is a good thing. (By the way - OOP stands for Out of Pocket - just in case you were curious... ) SO, some of the shops were better than others - I'm still "building" up my coupons, and trying to work it all out.

In other news - just been busy here at work and at home. Lots of little things going on, keeping us on our toes. Soccer season has started and so we are full into that now - let the games begin. Oh joy! ;)

OK y'all - hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday - I just wanted to share my happy news about doing so well with the coupon shopping. Take care and talk to y'all later! buh-bye now!

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Not too bad at all! ^_^

Beth said...

Congrats!

Teach me your wise and wonderful ways, oh Thrifty One!

:D

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.