- I have found Pinterest - and LOVE it - do you know about this yet? Great place to find ideas and share ideas...
- I spend most of my time on Facebook - Yes, i'm a junkie - I can't help it... YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT I'M UP TO!
- We have recently received custody of my 11 year old nephew who is a sweety. So, now we are a household with 3 children - Alex is 14, Cody is 11 and Lauren is 10 (almost 11). It's funny the difference just one more makes to a household - but he brings alot to us.
- I am still in the need of more cowbell - I just can't get enough of it!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Even greater than that of a mother...
Is the tender, passionate, undying love,
Of one beer drunken slob for another.
Happy St. Paddy's day y'all!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
- A photo of all of the team members washing their hands in the sink at the same time.
- A photo of all of the team members riding a kiddie ride - all at once.
- A video of the team singing "the barney song" in front of Abercombie and Fitch.
- A photo of the team standing like mannequins in a store window.
- A photo of the team sleeping on a mall bench.
- A photo of the entire team wearing a feather boa.
- A photo of the entire team wearing ugly hats.
After the scavenger hunt, we came back to the house and all of the girls made their own personal pan pizzas with whatever toppings they wanted... that's when it all started to go downhill. I think there was just too much ... "downtime"?? I dunno - 9 preteen/teen girls in one house is just too much. "She looked at me funny", "She won't give me the blue candy", "She said she won't be my friend anymore!" WOW. I mean, seriously - there were no major fights or anything - just all these little things going on. AND, I think the worst offender was probably my very own sassy lou. YEP. nice. I just poured another glass of wine - what's a mom to do? :) sigh. That'll be the last big sleepover for a long time, i'll tell you that much. In anycase, I survived to tell about it, and be a warning to other moms out there who may be thinking about doing this - SEND THEM HOME! Please, heed my advice. hahh!
Hope y'all are having a happy Monday!