Monday, March 22, 2010

A teenager???!!!

I am now officially, the mother of a teenager. WTF? Yep - my little boy turned 13 yesterday. Happy Birthday to my darling baby boy! ;) He's growing up so fast - when did that happen? geez... We were traveling back from Gulf Shores, AL yesterday - so he was stuck in a car all day long. Not much a bday, I spose. He's planning on having a few friends over for a sleepover this weekend and we'll do cake and everything then. Just a small little bday party, I guess.

So, we went to Gulf Shores for Spring Break - it was absolutely wonderful! What a great little trip. We left here Wednesday morning and came back yesterday. For the most part, it was pretty good weather the whole time as well. Friday we went to the beach and we all ended up getting burnt to a crisp. ouch. Just didn't pay attention and put lotion on - idiots! what horrible parents we are - our poor kids looked like lobsters! But they had a good time building holes and tunnels in the sand! Fun stuff. We ate some really incredible seafood while we were down there too - you just can't beat fresh seafood - I think Fuddy and I gorged ourselves. I still feel full.

Well, that's what's up in Kelwhy's world - what's up with you?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Man. You're getting old.

HA.

Mine turned 12 in January. Seriously. I am not old enough to have a 12 year old child. Seriously.

I love fresh seafood.
Poor lobster kids. Seriously.

Word of the Day: Seriously.
Brought to you by Coppertone Sunblock.

Seriously.

T.J. said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my baby girl turns 18 in June. Where does the time go?

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.