Thursday, December 10, 2009

I never could get the hang of Thursdays...

So, I sent lil man back to school today. He's been on his meds for over 24 hours now and no fever for a lil longer than that. So he should be fine. He's been feeling just fine now. Keeping my fingers crossed! ;) He'll just have to get all caught up on school work now - the fun stuffs! yeppers. Soooo... what else is going on in our world? hmmm...

Work is a bit crazy lately - different, crazy. Did I tell you that my company was acquired by another company? So, yeah - it was. We are just kinda waiting for the sale to be final and the "new" company to take over which could happen anytime - there's just no telling. It's all that corporate-stuff going on. So, it'll be interesting when it does. I just wonder, will things change? I mean - of course there will be changes, there's bound to be changes and I hope they are for the best (for me, of course!) but I mean, will they happen immediately, or what - how quickly will we see any changes - will there be BIG changes? I've never been through one of these company switches before, so it's just all new to me. Guess I'll just have to wait and see now, won't I? hahh. Oh well - it's certainly out of my hands, they aren't calling me up and asking for my advice - oddly enough! ;)

OK - hope you are all having a great Thursday...

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.