Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The Crud...

So Fuddy took in Lil man to the doc this morning and he's got THE STREP - ick... He's been running a fever since Sunday, so we've kept him home from school, and he's had a headache - we finally got him into the doc this morning and yep... strep throat. Poor lil man. Now the tricky part is to keep the rest of us healthy - that's always hard. I don't wanna lil girl to come down with it next, especially so close to the holidays. AUGH! We'll just need to get him healthy again and back to school! ;)

In other news - is everyone ready for Christmas? I have bought 2 things. That's it. We are doing an extreme minimal Christmas this year - back to basics... we'll see how that works, it's hard for me. But hey - it's not all about these crazy big gifts anyway right? right. I have to get busy and finish up, but you know me - always the last minute shopper... hahh!

1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

I am SO not prepared for Christmas, but I am ready. I welcome it. Just wish I had more time outside of work to get things done. Oy vey.

Poor munchkin. Glad he's better now.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.