Saturday, December 12, 2009

Way to early...

Ya know those Saturdays when you are SOOO looking forward to sleeping in? Yep - this was one of those for me. But of course, I was wide awake at 6 am. WTF? I mean, seriously - it's not often that I get to sleep in, and I went to bed pretty late last night... well, late for me - it was after midnight. So, I should slept in this morning. I was just looking forward to it - and then boom. wide awake. sigh. I hate that. So here I am, flipping through the channels, and surfing the web and there is nothing to do. Everyone else is still sleeping. :( oh well. Not sure what I'm gonna do today. My mother-in-law is in town for the weekend, so we're going to hang out and who knows what. I was thinking about maybe doing some Christmas shopping - but am not too "keen" on that... we shall see.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a great Saturday morning... talk to ya later tater...

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

I didn't get to sleep in either. :( The day redeemed itself, though. Hope yours did, too.

Kelwhy said...

Yeah, it actually did get better... but sure was a LONG day...

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.