Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My favorite words...

You know what I mean there are just those words that are fun to say, or fun to write, or just fun to hear... like snarky - i love snarky... that's a good one... so today, i'm just going to list a few of my favorite words for lack of anything better to write about...
  • ennui; this one i just like the sound of... altho, the meaning is good too - i can use that occasionally.
  • titillation; i mean c'mon - who doesn't like this one...need i say more?
  • hippopotamus - that one is just fun to say.
  • lollygag - this one came from my mom...
  • cowbell - cuz everyone needs more of it! ;)
  • serendipity - i like the sound of this one and i like the meaning... how nice...

Anyway, that's all I have for now - what are some of your favorite words? lemme know.

3 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Some of my favorite words are : Hootenanny, shindig,skinflint,brouhaha,bandy-legged,fellatio and cunnilingus,copacetic,that's enough !

T.J. said...

It seems to me that I did a post about this very subject sometime ago, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

It's totally blogworthy, tho, so I'll do it again.

Look for more over at my place...

T.

Anonymous said...

I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas!!!

:)

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.