Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is it only Tuesday? really?

Anyway, ain't got a whole lot to say today. It's just one of them days. TJ was talking about his milestone of his 900th post the other day, so I was wondering - how many posts have I had? I've been blogging since October of 2003 - that's a LONG time... so, I looked it up and was kinda surprised... as of yesterday, I've had 1,711 posts. Wow, that's a WHOLE lot of nothing there. Have I really been boring you people for that long? sigh. Sorry about that... I guess. Blame it all on Tricia, she got me hooked initially. I couldn't stop after that. I've met a lot of great people through this blog and have stayed in touch with a lot of my friends and family though this blog, so I'll keep at it for awhile. Plus, it's always fun for me to look back through and see some of the things that I've done here and there - like a journal of sorts.
  • Just a few more days til we get the kiddos back! ;) woohoo! Let the re-training begin - hahh.
  • No work on Friday and an ice cream party at work tomorrow - aren't you jealous?
  • I'm looking for a new phone. I want something that I can get wifi on - or some kind of web on, I don't necessarily need email, or computer apps - but will want to facebook and do the "funstuff" from it. Any thoughts? I have verizon now and will most likely stick with that, simply because all of my family is verizon - but not tied to that.
  • Next Friday the 10th is my 9 year anniversary at work - how bout that? craziness.

OK folks - gotta get back to work. Hope you are having a really great day and I shall talk to ya' later taters! stay outta trouble! ;)

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.