Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Monday to y'all! ;)

First and foremost a very happy 13th wedding anniversary to my little bro and his very wonderful wife! Yep, just 13 years ago today they tied the knot in Maria Stein, OH. (actually, I'm shocked that there is ANYTHING on the web about that town - if you've ever been there, you'd understand! hahh) Anywhooooo. Just 4 more days or so til I see my kids again, how bout that? Yep, they've been gone since May 27th - wow. I'm sure my parents are ready to get rid of them, they are sounding a bit tired of it all! ;) I can understand that. LOL. So, Fuddy and I drive to Cinci this weekend and meet my parents up there to get the kids and head back here on Sunday morning. So that'll be nice. I'm looking forward to seeing them now. It'll be about 40 days that we had without them. A good break for all of us! hahh. Well, except for my parents.

What else is going on? Not too much else here. The summer is sneaking away from us quickly. School will be here before you know it. I have to take the kids school shopping and get them ready pretty soon, tons to do. Sigh. Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello - I have to get back to business here. Hope you are having a really great Monday - as far as monday's go. Take care and chat with you later! ;) buh-bye now.

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.