Thursday, July 09, 2009

My head's spinning...

Well, the kids are back. Yep, they're back. And hubby is gone again. Well dang. So, it's just me and the kids this week. We're doing just fine tho - trying to get back into something of a schedule. It's been crazy. Come to find out that Lil Man's football practices are starting this week, so he's been doing that. It's already getting hectic. Oh well, such is life.

Not much else is going on. I just wanted to say hey real quick and let you know I'm alive and well. I have a nasty lil sinus infection going on - so I'm about to go home and chill out for the night. One more day to this week and then we can kick back for the weekend - ahhhh.... sigh. OK y'all. Have a great night and I'll chat with you later! ;) tata for now!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.