Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday to y'all!

I have a good feeling about today! ;) Well, first of all it's friday - I mean, that's almost enough right there - isn't it? sure it is. The day has started off well enough, I just hope it stays that way. I am going to go have lunch with nicsims and her darling lil man in about an hour and am looking forward to that. Not much else planned today and that sounds good! ;) I came into work this morning to find my desk all decked out in "over the hill" bday celebration - nice. My co-workers are good, they did it up good. We are having cake this afternoon @ 1:30 to celebrate my bday this weekend. Aren't they sweet!? Anyway - what else is up??? Does anyone have big Easter plans? We won't be doing much of anything but trying to recover from my bday night out on Saturday night - that's the plan right now in any case. I hope it's not terrible, but you never know. Well, anyway - I must get going to finish up a few reports and then head out meet my lovely lunch date. I hope y'all are having a really great good Friday! Have a great weekend and I'll talk to ya' next week! ta ta for now...

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

I Hope You have a Great Time on your "B'Day Saturday Night",and don't feel too crappy on Sunday !
Looking forward to your post telling us all about it !

Tricia said...

Sounds like you have a great day to prep for your birthday this weekend! You so deserve it! YOU ROCK!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.