Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's up in my world...

  • My bday party was a success - FuddyDuddy made it wonderful! :) I totally heart that man! We had a blast. There were 12 of us and we had an incredibly wonderful dinner at the Bistro, They really know how to do it up right!
  • The Easter Bunny came bright and early on Sunday morning for the brats darling kids and I think they enjoyed what they got.
  • We laid around all day on Sunday, allowing me recovery time (I really needed about an entire week, but had to make due with 1 day).
  • Lil girl has a softball game tonight and it's supposed to be cold, we'll have to bundle up. This weather has been really crazy lately. Stormy, tornado watches, sunny one day and crazy wind and thunder storm the next day - my head doesn't know what to do! ;) ouch.
  • I'm very, very happy to find out that my nicsims isn't going anywhere anytime soon. yeah! ;)

Anyway, that's a quick what's up - I gotta run to finish up some stuff and get outta here. Hope you are having a wonderful day! bye!

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

Wow, it really seemed that you were "off-blog" longer than 4 days !
It's good to hear that you had a Great Birthday. I visited the Bistro's page, and man, am I impressed ! I love those big square platters they use, they make a good presentation look even better. I used to have a set like that in Black, and have eaten off of TJ and Pop's Red china that is like those white ones.
That's All I got !
See Ya !

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.