Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Hump day...

So, here we are again, another Wednesday morning. My precious FuddyDuddy will be back in town sometime late tonight. I talked to him last night, and it sounds like the first round of things went well, so far so good. I guess they have some meetings today and then he'll be driving back to Huntsvegas this afternoon. I hope things work out and that this opportunity pans out and he'll have gainful employment again. Keep your fingers crossed for us! ;) It's nice and all to have a Housebitch for a week or two, but I'm really quite sure that I would tire of him being that and want him back in the work force as quickly as possible! absolutely! ROFL. SO, anywho. What else is going on? The kids and I did a whole lot of nothing last night, just hung out and watched TV... fun stuff. We are now in Countdown mode for my 40th birthday... T-minus 4 days and counting. We are going to do dinner Saturday night and I guess that's that, I'm looking forward to it - should be fun.

OK y'all - nothing more to say at this particular moment and I have some work to do. I hope you are having a simply MAHVELOUS Wednesday morning! love you!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.