Thursday, January 01, 2009

OK, only one more to go...

We've been on the road traveling, and are getting ready to head out again. I'm trying to get all of our stuffs packed up to head to Cinci today to my brothers house where we will have Christmas #4. What a crazy holiday season it's been - but it has been a really great one too. We are in Canton right now at my in-laws house, and had a really nice visit. It's just been so funny - on Sunday, the kids were playing in the Atlantic Ocean and building "sand castles" on the beach, then yesterday they were outside making snow angels! Very odd. I've been taking hundreds of pictures with my snazzy new camera and will post a bunch of them when I get back home. I didn't bring my adapter or cord so that I could download on the road - silly girl. Thankfully hubby bought me a 4GB card - so i can take seemingly endless pictures. I've taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 pictures since Christmas eve and I've still got about 400 left on the camera. Isn't that insane? Yes, I'm a picture taking fool - I love cameras. Anyway - I've got to go finish packing - just wanted to say hi! Hope that you all have a Great new year and that it brings you lots of good things. Chat with y'all later!

1 comment:

T.J. said...

It took me a couple days, but I finally took your tag...

T.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.