Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry late Christmas and...

an early Happy New Years Eve! I hope that Santa was good to all of you and you have had a wonderful holiday so far. Mine is still going on... We had our first Christmas at home where we did a small gift exchange between just the 4 of us. Fuddy kicked ass this year and got me a totally awesome gift. I got a new Sony Cybershot camera - and damn it's cool. Not only that, but he had it all charged up with a spare battery and a 4gb memory card, so it was good to go as soon as I opened it. woohoo! I got Fuddy a new handheld GPS system. I think he likes it, he's been playing around with it alot. The kids made out like complete bandits from Santa - their piles were absolutely HUGE.

Then we went to Myrtle Beach and had Christmas with my parents and my brother at his house. That was really nice, the weather was gorgeous and we had a good time. We went to the beach and the kids even played in the ocean - it was freezing!

We are now in Ohio at my in-laws house and will have Christmas #3 tonight when the rest of the family gets in here. So, everyone will be even more spoiled. LOL - but I guess what the holidays are all about. I'm beat from all of this driving and there is more to come.

Anyway, just wanted to say hey - and hope all is well. I will chat with you more later. tata for now!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.