Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting to know me...

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. Have fun and be truthful! I want to see your answers!

1. What is your occupation right now? A supply Chain Analyst, fancy words for a buyer.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? iTunes on shuffle - Heroin by the Velvet Underground is playing right now.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a bowl of Honey Nut cheerios
5. Can you drive a stick shift? of course
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? FuddyDuddy on the way into work this morning.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES! my old friend Susan. (not that she's old, just that I've had her as a friend for a long time... that didn't sound right.)
8. How old are you today? 14520 days today.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College Football, Go BUCKEYES!
10. What is your favorite drink? wine.
11. Have you ever colored your hair? maybe once or twice. wink, wink.
12. Favorite food? PASTA of course.
13. What is the last movie you watched? School of Rock on TV last night. love Jack Black.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas? I don't know... all of 'em..
15. How do you vent anger? depends who or what I'm angry at/about...
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? My raggedy Ann doll.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries - tart cherries.
19. Living arrangements? Hubby and 2 kids.
20. When was the last time you cried? yesterday when my Migraine was about killing me.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Oh good lord... piles of my jeans, loads of my shoes, a crate full of purses - way too much extra "crap"...
22. What did you do last night? laid in bed hoping my migraine would go away.
23. What are you most afraid of? something bad happening to my kids...
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? spicy with extra cheese.
25. Favorite dog breed? stuffed.
26. favorite day of the week? Saturday.
27. How many states have you lived in? 2 - Ohio and Alabama.
28. Diamonds or pearls? Both silly.
29. What is your favorite flower? Lilac, mmmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tart cherries, too.
I just started cooking with tart cherries for the past six months. They are a great addition to any of the recipes I have used them. They add a good zing to the taste. I recently discovered a free tart cherry book (with tart cherry recipes). It is a good book and best of all it is free. It is called Tart Cherry Health Report. Here is a link if you are interested: http://www.traversebayfarms.com

Tricia said...

I love your closet answer - sounds like mine! HA!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.