Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poor FuddyDuddy...

My Fuddy works in a small office - there are only 3 other people in the office with him and sometimes, they tend to get on his nerves. When I say sometimes, I mean of course everytime they speak. In anycase... he might be having a particulary rough morning today because I just received this email from him... I hope his day gets better...

Dear Santa,

Please bring me an early Christmas present. I want a bus to drive through my office and put me out of my misery (or put xxxxx(name withheld) out of my misery, whichever you deem to be the most favorable choice for the greater good of humanity).

Waiting patiently, yet not…forever believing in your goodness, and hoping for your swiftness, yours always (as long as always ends in the next few minutes),

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....poor FuddyDuddy.....

btw, I tagged you!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.