Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just a quick hello and good morning to y'all...

How's your Saturday morning starting off? I hope good. It's raining - AGAIN - here. :( I'm hoping that FuddyDuddy will run out with me to get a few more of the small Christmas gifts that I have left to get and then we will be officially done! woohoo! ;) We're talking about heading over to the seeeeemons this evening to hang out and eat, drink and be merry.

It's here - it's officially here as of this morning - BOWL SEASON. Yep, I'm sitting here watching the... Well, I'm not sure which bowl this is... Wake and Navy - but yeah, it's a bowl game in anycase and that's all that matters. There are 4 bowl games today, so we'll be hanging out watching those today. OH - it's the first annual Eaglebank bowl. Yeah - I think the JimBob's Bait and Tackle bowl is next... something like that.

OK y'all - hope you have a really great day and I'll chat with you later. buh bye now!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.