Sunday, February 07, 2010

Shopping with coupons and Geaux Saints! ;)

Well, this week, I did my first-ever "coupon-shop" and MAN, did I save some moola! I'm so excited about it! I've been kinda reading up and preparing for it for about a week now, clipping coupons and printing coupons and whatnot. Yesterday, I went to the store with my list and bought $165.00 worth of groceries and paid $86.00!!! Yep - that's right, I got nearly 50% off using coupons - and I didn't even have many coupons! I'm sold. I can only get better from here now. It's exciting seeing that kind of savings on my receipts - just amazing. Who can't use that extra money!?! woohoo!

So, is everyone ready for the Superbowl game this afternoon? We will be heading over to hang out with our friend Donnie and his girlfriend Pam - should be good times as always. Lookin' forward to it. TONS of great food and lots to drink! I love it. I will be cheering for the Saints tonight, even tho i LOVE me some Peyton - but the Saints have never won a Superbowl - so I'm cheering for them tonight! Who Dat?! Geaux Saints! So y'all have a great night and i'll chat with you later taters!

1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

Coupons have always been an enemy of mine. Not because they aren't awesome, but because my grandmother was uber annoying with them every single time we went shopping. It would take hours, in like 3 stores. Oy vey. You're shopping experience sounds much more pleasant, though. Perhaps it's worth a try on my own...

I haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on during football game. Zilch, but I like getting together with friends and watching the commercials. Have fun! ^_^

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.