Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My aching tooth...

So, last week - I ate a stale piece of licorice a broke a piece of my tooth off! Can you believe that crap?! I KNOW! The worst part about it all, is that I really didn't even want the licorice... I just kinda grabbed it off of a co-workers desk (he's got this big container full of it) and he even warned me that it was going to be stale! hahh! served me right! I bit into it and I'm chewing and ... I'm like... WTF? out comes a hunk of my tooth... YEP. So, a week goes by before I can get into the dentist tomorrow morning. I'm so anxious to get in there now. sigh. AND i NEVER look forward to going into the dentist. Well, tomorrow I am! ;)

So, everyone say a little prayer for me - I'm going to need it - Novocaine doesn't really work for me, so I will be taking a few Valium before I go, JUST to help me relax a little bit... I'll need it.

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.