Thursday, December 17, 2009

One more week left...

to shop and get ready... sigh. Can you belive that Christmas is next week? DANG! I know - next Friday! shwew! ;) I really don't have much left to do cuz we are not doing much this year - it's back to basics in our house. That's kind of a relief actually - maybe this will hang over to next year, and the next? I hope so... it's not all about the bigger and better gift anyway is it? No, it's not. Nice and simple - that's all I want!

So, it's been a busy week. My mother-in-law has been staying with us for a few days and we've been having a great week. Eating, drinking and making merry! ;) Last night, my father-in-law got in too and we had a wonderful dinner and a great night. They're leaving today to head back up to Ohio. It was a really nice visit tho' and it was just a spur of the moment thing - so very cool that we got to see them before Christmas! Today, my parents are due to arrive in to Huntsvegas to spend the weekend for a short visit - so yeah - busy week. They're coming in to see the kiddos before Christmas and bring them their Christmas presents and all that jazz. It'll be a very nice visit too - glad we get to see everyone. The kids don't even know that they are coming so it'll be a fun surprise for them - can't wait to see it! hahh! Lauren will be shocked - cuz her room is such a mess and I know my mom'll get on her for that hehhe! yeah - not like my mom ever got on to me for my room tho! whatever... ROFL!

Anyway - that's all that I know for now - hope y'all are having a great morning and I'll talk to ya later! buy bye!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.