Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost in space...

That's how I feel today... Back to work, but without my computer. All I did was click on one little itty, bitty link to look up something for Alex's new nintendo and BOOM! *weird scenes inside the gold mine* all around me! Yeah - got some sort of weird funked up virus hitting my work computer, NICE. So, i tried to run my anti-virus and all that - but nothing was working. Just shut it down and waited til today when I could bring it in to the PRO's ;). So, they've been working on it all morning, and I'm lost without my computer. I'm going back and forth from the conference room to other co-workers computers - and that's just FUN. oh yeah - a blast. It's really quite difficult to do your job without your computer at your fingertips. sigh. I just checked in with my IT person and she said it would be another hour or so because it was SO junked up - she had to completely remove the hard drive and rebuild it. Well, you know me - when I do something - I do it RIGHT. oh yeah. no fooling around with silly little virus's for me - huh-uh. ;) oh well... sit and wait, sit and wait... yep. So anyway, did everyone have a very Merry Christmas? I hope so. We did - it was very nice. Santa was good to us. I enjoyed it. Now, it's time to get ready for the New year - WOW - another year coming to a close again. Didn't we just do this? geez... Oh well - must get running and get a few more things done! Talk at y'all later! buh-bye now...

1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

I loathe viruses, but I'm married to a computer technician, so it works out. :P

I had a good Christmas. Might have been a little less stressful this year, actually.

Happy Almost New Year!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.