Thursday, April 23, 2009

I got nothing...

  • Lil man went to work with me today for "take your child to work day". He was thrilled, I'm sure. [said in my most sarcastic voice] ;) Nah, I think he really did have an OK time. We got him signed in and got a badge ... he got to do my computer work... all fun for him. It was an easy day today.
  • It's ridiculously hot out (well, not ridiculously, but still hot) and my car has no A/C. Yep, no A/C. What the hell am I gonna do about that? You cannot have a car without A/C in 'Bama - it just doesn't work so well in the summer. nope - not so much. I guess I will have to take her in to get fixed, but ... I really don't wanna spend the $ or the time. augh. oh well...
  • Fuddy took lil girl on her field trip to the botanical garden today. He said it was very difficult to not be an @sshole. I'm sure it was for him. I just don't know if it was the kids, or the other adults that were ticking him off... hmmmmm....
  • Tomorrow is Friday - THANK GOD. I'm so looking forward to that. This weekend we are doing another BBQ cook off - YUM. And by "we", I mean Meeester Seeeemons and Fuddy - mostly meeester seeeemons. We just show up for moral support and to run errands, etc. Someone has to show up to drink some beer - right? right! ;)

OK - that's all that i know right now - I'm outta here. Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday eve - I'm gonna go do a quick run and get ready to watch The Office! Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

HoosierHerm said...

What's Up witchu ? You are down to one post a week? Is everything O.K. in KelWorld ?

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.