Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

Is it Wednesday already? Man, I guess it is already... it was an early morning around my house. I woke up to my FuddyDuddy making a racket around the house at 3:30 am. He had decided to go fishing since he was awake anyway. sigh. So, he was getting everything ready to go. Finally, at about 4:15 he got the boat all hooked up and left the house. Good - I could go back to sleep. I was in a nice sleep when at 5:30 am, he pulls back into the driveway and comes back into the house and wakes me up. Boat trouble - he was never able to fish and spent an hour or so out there trying to fix it in the dark. damn. So, I get up and start getting ready for work. While I'm in the shower, I can hear him working on the boat engine in the driveway - doesn't he realize our neighbors are sleeping???! geez. He comes inside as I'm getting out of the shower and asks if I can hear that - YEAH - oh, well... maybe I should wait then. Yeah, maybe you should. hah. So about 7ish, he heads out again, back to the water. I think he finally got the boat running and is out there fishing now. Well, is out there holding a fishing pole at least... I wouldn't necessarily call what he does fishing. :) haha.

In anycase... that's what my little housebitch is up to this morning. Isn't that a nice little hobby for him? sure, whatever - hope it keeps him outta trouble! Then he can get back home and finish all of his housebitch duties.

Odds and ends...
  • Happy Earth Day to everyone - do something to save Mother Earth today!
  • Tomorrow is Take your child to work day - are you going to do that? I'm considering taking mr. man in - but lil girl is still too little I think. Not sure, I'll decide tonight, I guess...
  • Crazy Bitch - I mean, we've all been there, but really???

OK - that's all i've got - hope you have a great day! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad I don't live near you!

Kelwhy said...

hahh! i KNOW!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.