Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally Friday!

Wow... sometimes it feels like friday will never get here! ;) ya' know what I mean? Finally Friday! shwew. Anyway, so do y'all have any big plans for the weekend? Not sure what we'll do. Lil Girl has a softball game tomorrow morning and then a bday party shortly after that. We're hoping to go out to the Simmons after that and grill out and drink some beer - that sounds good, doesn't it? It's been awhile for that. Chugger Nation has another cook off event next weekend out in Athens, so he needs to practice on some ribs this weekend - oh boy... guess, we'll have to be test out more ribs... damn, doesn't that suck! (said in my most sarcastic voice)

Well folks, I don't know nothing else. Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! Stay out of the Big Trouble! Chat with you later...

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

Damn Girl, I'm so jealous about those Ribs ! My Marvelous Cooker / Smoker has been stored at my friend's house since I moved last May, and my small Grills and Smoker are still in my storage place right now. I'm so desperate for some good Ribs, that I did some in the Oven,(a sacrilege I Know), this week ! The weather appears to be settling into spring these past few days, so maybe I'll be back to normal too !
Still Envious, Herm

Anonymous said...

Amen! finally friday!

Oh - tag...you're it! see my blog for details!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.