Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cards from my cool nephews...

This is a picture that my nephew Luke (age 7) made and sent for my bday - doesn't he make the best butterflies? I thought so...


This is a picture that my nephew Kyle (age 11 - almost 12) made for my bday, it was signed "your young (but mature) nephew, Kyle" and it was also copyrighted 2009 - so don't even think about stealing the picture! ;)
Yeah - I know - art just runs in the family. What can I say? ;) I just thought these were pretty cool and wanted to share... Hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Glad you had a good bday :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome cards! I love "40 and still freaken awesome!" - that's just too wonderful for words!

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.