Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The smoke fiddles below the tunnel.

Thanks to TJ - I found this website... How bizarre is that? So now, when I'm stumbling to come up with a title for my post - I can simply steal a randomly generated sentence from that wonderful little gem of a website. Nice, huh? ;) I thought so... ROFL. Yeah, that's the kind of life I lead...

OK anyway - way back a bit here, TJ posted this... I of course, jumped right on this cuz I thought the idea was cool and I really loved how the coins look. Here's what I received:





The key chain was quite the bonus from the happiest place on earth! ;) I added it to my keys immediately. Anyway, when I got them it was hard to give them away - but I have given 3 of them away now - just randomly, like when i have lunch i leave one with the tip if I liked the server, etc... these are just SO cool. Everyone that I have left with one has loved it - kind of a "pass it on" type thing. I like that idea.

In any case, I've been meaning to post about it forever, but hadn't - so here we go. Now, I want more of these! I want to place them in a shadow box to hang on my wall - I love them! ;) Don't you think they are cool?

1 comment:

T.J. said...

I'm glad you liked your keychain too!! More change on it's way soon.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.