Monday, March 23, 2009

An affair revises a paranoid rhyme.

Happy Monday to y'all! Howz things going? Just peachy keen here, nothing much to report...

Saturday was my lil man's bday - he turned 12 years old. I can't believe it. Seems like it was just yesterday... [drifting off into TV-like dream sequence now...] No, no - i'm not gonna bore y'all with my delivery of him or anything like that... but really, I just can't believe that it's been 12 years. WOW.

So, I had a nice weekend. On Saturday, Fuddy and his dad took both of the kids out on the boat to go fishing, I lucked out and didn't have to do! woohoo! So i ran out to Bridge Street and just window-shopped and walked around enjoying the absolutely gorgeous sunny day that we had. Then I went home to get some laundry done and just relax. We had pizza and ice cream cake that night for lil man's bday (per his request) and just hung out. Sunday, we did a bit more of the same. I weeded the front gardens a bit, and thought about planting - but decided to wait a little longer to plant, we might still get another freeze - so we'll see. Then we just kicked back and enjoyed another gorgeous day. The kids found some "spare" wood and decided to build a bookcase - that was something. But, at least it kept them busy for awhile. hahh.

I plan on getting out tonight and going running - I really hope so - I haven't been running in a week now, due to all of the crap going on around the house. So, we'll see how that goes.

OK, I'm outta here. Hope you have a great afternoon and talk to ya later...

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.