Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The advanced smile pokes a day.

Are you getting enough of these randomly generated sentences?? ROFL - they're kinda out there, aren't they? hahh.

It's raining, it pouring, the old man is snoring... (will you be singing that the rest of the day now? sorry...) It's just a gray, rainy day here in Huntsvegas. :( blah. I'm supposed to have my running group tonight, but I'm having sciatic nerve issues and I don't think i can run on it. I'll skip tonight and hope that i can get all healed up for next week. Right now my butt/leg are killing me and not much is helping. AUGH. Lil girl is s'posed to have softball practice tonight, but I'm not sure if they'll practice if the fields are all wet... have to wait and see I guess.

Also, I finally have an appt with the neuro doc this friday. Hopefully, he can take a look at me and help figure out what's with all of these headaches that I am constantly having and the increase of my vertigo as well. HATE that crap.

Well, alrighty- I really have to get going and get some reports run. Hope you have a great afternoon and I'll chat with you later...

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.