Monday, February 02, 2009

Yeah, I'm a slacker - completely...

OK, ok - but what can you do? I've been busy slacking off and not posting regularly like a good girl. I will attempt to fix that and get caught up with all of my friends. Truth be told, I'm just spending more and more time on facebook and have slacked here. That's unfair to you, and I apologize. sincerely.

So anywho - did y'all have a great Superbowl party? We really did, we went over to meester and meesus seemons house and had a good time. Lots of friends and TONS of food - but what's a Superbowl party without 10x your weight in food? right. I was cheering for the Steelers, strictly because my brother Kev is a die-hard Steelers fan and I really didn't care much about the outcome otherwise. So congrats to them, it was a good game down to the end. LOVED that both Harrison (from Kent State, my alma mater) and Holmes (from THE Ohio State University) scored big points for the Steelers - that's good stuff. Made it all that much sweeter.

Anyway, I've started on South Beach diet today, trying to get this weight loss kick started. I've had pretty good luck in the past, and hope that I will again - keep your fingers crossed for me! I ran again over the weekend, just 1 mile - but felt good at the end of it. I'm trying to keep it up. I have to build up to 2.5 miles by Mar 4, I think that is definitely do-able... we shall see.

Well, what's going on in your world?

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.