Monday, February 02, 2009

A Mom survey....

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself! Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Are they ever? LOL - well, I mean, I planned on getting pregnant eventually - just didn't think it would be then.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yep - almost 1 year.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? speechless - in a good way. It just changed a lot of my plans.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? I spose it's an option, not at that time tho - i was happy to be having a baby.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 27
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Got suspicious when I wasn't feeling super well, and took a home test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Fuddy was there with me, so I guess him.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? absolutely - I was excited to find out.
9. DUE DATE? Original due date was March 5th.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Not much, felt pretty good.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? oranges - I really could not get enough oranges to eat.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? can't think of anything really.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope, was exactly how I wanted it.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 32 lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, I was living in 'bama then and flew home to Ohio for the shower - it was really fun.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had Bells Palsey when I was 8 months pregnant - it lasted about 4 months total and was utterly and completely miserable. I was devastated.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? in the hospital. ;)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I was induced, so it was just a nice relaxing day. I guess I was in labor for maybe 4 hours? 5? Not real sure, it wasn't bad.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Fuddy, the night before they induced me.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Fuddy was there and mom was there - but I kicked her out during the delivery! ;) She was the first one back in the room tho.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Uh - duh - of course.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs 4 oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? March 21, 1997 8:43 pm.
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? lil man - we call him Alex
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 11, almost 12 now!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.