Thursday, December 18, 2008

I can't wait...

to watch the Office tonight. I sure do love that show ;) woohoo! I know, this is the exciting life i lead. oh well, at least it's my life!

So, i'm about to head outta here and see if I can get a bit more of my Christmas shopping done. augh. I really need to get some nice teacher gifts, but no clue what to get - I hate that. Oh well, I'll find something. I plan on stopping by at Target (pronounced TAR-JAY), I have to get a few more odds and ends for the kids as well. Good place to start. I really need to get something for my FuddyDuddy, but no clue where to start with him. :( He's impossible.

Well folks, hope you have a great afternoon and i'll chat with you later!
ta ta for now!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.