Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas shopping

Damn, there's just so much to do... I've made a pretty good starts on my shopping, but there is so much to do yet. sigh.

I haven't even made my list - how crazy is that... ok - guess i need to do that, so real quick.. here it is...
  • a nice new digital camera
  • shoes
  • clothes
  • a small mp3 player to run with
  • wine
  • more cowbell

eh - that's all that i can think of right now - how sad is that. OK, well hope y'all are having a great day and i'll chat with you later! ;)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I dunno, I think I can help you with the more cowbell. Let me look into it.

Don't feel bad, I haven't started shopping. :|

Anonymous said...

We all need more cowbell.....

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.