Thursday, September 16, 2004

OK...Time's up!

[tapping trish on the shoulder]

OK, girl - it's time! [snagging the keys back out of her hands] You have been good to my blog and for that I will grant you...um, 3 wishes...well, no - can't really do that...I will grant you....well, I guess I really don't have much to grant you - OH, oh - I know... I will grant you exclusive and honorary reading privileges to my blog! There - do you feel special? Well, you should! It's just like getting an honorary degree from some University after never having going there, or never taking any classes, quite the honor to bestow upon you!

Anyway, thank you again...it's been real, and it's been fun - let's do it again sometime.

But if you want the 3 wishes instead, let me know and I'll work on that one...

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.