Monday, September 27, 2004

Hello all!

So, I'm back - back in black - as they say....hope everyone has been doing well. We're doing much better here. Had a great relaxing weekend of kicking back, drinking beer, watching football and movies. It was a tough weekend - but I am just tough enough to get through it. Yesterday we took the kids fishing, just down to the marina around the corner. That was really fun, well - it was kind of fun. This was the first time that we had taken the kids fishing, so they were not... umm....well, they just didn't get it. They weren't "horrible" - but they weren't great either. They just didn't get the whole - throw the bait and wait thing...lol! I guess that they thought they were going to have a fish as soon as they threw it in the water. Very funny! So anyway, the only one of us that caught anything was Lauren - of course! And she caught a big ole catfish! I took a picture of the monster and will post it tomorrow. He was about 1 1/2 to 2 feet long, big fat boy! Lauren was so excited, until we landed him up on the ground and she just freaked out! "he's going to bite me, he's going to get me!" Too hilarious, I was laughing so hard! Anyway, we got him loose and threw him back in the water (I'm not about to clean a fish - ugh), Alex was upset, he wanted to eat him! It was pretty fun, we'll have to do it again sometime.

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.