Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 Songs - the answers...

Here's the answers from my previous post... just in case you were curious and needed to know... ;)

  1. You and I spent so many nights feeling alone lyin' side by side... Whiskey Falls - Highway 59
  2. Breathe in right away, nothing seems to fill this place... 3 Doors Down - Loser
  3. I reside in 209, you're in 208, you moved in last Friday night...Nickelback - Someone that You're With
  4. I, I'm driving black on black Just got my license back... Nickelback - Animals
  5. Now don't you be afraid, we can always talk about...Theory Of a Deadman - Heaven (Little by Little)
  6. Rio Grande crawling with desperation, hard drugs linin' the gunny sack...Chickenfoot - Avenida Revolution
  7. I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything...Abba - I have a Dream
  8. Well, one mad shuffle, He says two women is trouble... AC/DC - Rocking All the Way
  9. The hour has begun, your eyes have now opened...Collective Soul - Tremble for My Beloved
  10. So we live in our old van, travel all across this land...Zac Brown Band - Free
  11. Push your foot to the floor, don't need no more...AC/DC - War Machine
  12. You've got a body like the devil, and you smell like sex.. Kid Rock - So Hott
  13. If you could step into my head, tell me would you still know me... 3 Doors Down - So I need You
  14. Two packs of cigarettes a day, the strongest whiskey Kentucky can make...Shinedown - What a shame.
  15. Lately I've been feeling low, a remedy is what I'm seeking...Dave Matthews Band - Jimi Thing
  16. I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand... Zac Brown Band - Toes
  17. Hey Eugene, do you remember me? Pink Martini - Hey Eugene
  18. This a number one champion sound yeah Estelle we ’bout to get down... Estelle - American Boy
  19. I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen, she left before I had the chance to say... Maroon 5 - Won't go Home without you.
  20. I dont know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can... The Velvet Underground - Heroin.

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.