Monday, June 22, 2009

What a weekend...

Just to sum up - it was boating, boating and more boating... ;) sigh, what a life we have! hahh! Hubby and i spent about 9 hours out on the boat on Saturday and then about 5 hours out there on Sunday. It was crazy hot, but it was wonderful. A gorgeous weekend for boating too - blue skies, a nice breeze, no kids, and cold beer. We napped, we floated, we read, we drank, we ate, we did married couple stuff that I can't post here, we just really, really enjoyed ourselves! And all without getting burnt to a crisp! So alls well that ends well. Now here we are, back to Monday already - AUGH. Did you have a good weekend? Did all of you dad's have a good Fathers day? What's the ideal fathers day? Is it with or without the kids? hmmm. I called my dad up and wished him a happy one, kinda funny - here he is again so many years later and he's spending fathers day with kids! hahh. poor guy. ;)

They are in DC now and camping outside of DC, in Bull Run (around there). They drop my nephew off today to his People to People thing where he's spending the week and then it's just back to my parents and my kids for the week. 10 days and counting until I see my kids again - sigh. Good and bad, hahh!

Also, my Fuddy leaves to go out of town again tomorrow - he's going on a quick job to Indiana. He'll be gone til Friday evening. :( so sad. I kinda enjoy my alone time, but still - oh well, not much I can do about it.

OK - that's all that I know- hope everyone is having a good Monday. Chat with you later...

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.