Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nobody knows why a monkey nervously screamed at a screaming police car.

OK, a quick, short little catch-up. My brother-in-law was in a pretty bad wreck, but he is going to be fine. He has been released from the hospital and is on the mend. There is some other stuff going on, that we are trying to work out as well - we shall see. Otherwise, I guess all is well - as well as it can be, or something like that! ;)

So, in lieu of the NYC trip - we did a little overnight trip to Chattanooga with my in-laws. Fuddy couldn't go, so it was just my in-laws, my kids, my niece and nephew and myself. We had a really nice time. We went to the children's museum and let the kids run wild and then on to the aquarium there. It was a great trip, but man was I worn out when we got home! WOW!

I decided to come back into work today rather than take off the rest of the week so that I wouldn't eat through all of my PTO. So, here I am. Anyway, just a quick hello and let you know that I'm fine. I'll chat with you later. Hope all is well in your world!

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Hey, girl.

Totally sorry about everthing. Tough times pass, though.

I've still got something else to send you.....

T.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.