Thursday, March 05, 2009

I'm just in a cranky mood...

I don't know why really - just am. I'm annoyed with hubby, cuz he was acting like an ass, but it's nothing big - he just got on my nerves. Work is fine, but I just can't take it this morning. I think I'm just stressed out over this whole job thing (Fuddy's) and letting everything get to me now. I hate that. :(

Good news stuffs...
  • had my first 10k running group last night and we ran 3.1 miles. I did it! I did a 4 min/1 min run/walk interval the whole way. Altho, I did run the last 10 minutes straight. I felt OK at the end of it too - not so bad. Ate some pavement at the beginning of the run, more embarrassing than it hurt - LOL. It was dark out and we were running across some sidewalk that was just all torn up - just lost it. NICE. Oh well, I'm fine.
  • went to the doc this morning and had some blood drawn, they're running the full range of tests on me to see if there is something there that can explain my vertigo. It seems to have gotten A LOT worse lately and is really getting to me. I'm also looking for some new migraine meds, cuz those have also gotten worse and nothing seems to be helping.
  • I had a couple of "bad diet" days, I was stress eating. I'm back on it today tho and will do better. I need to lose another 5 lbs before we go to NYC. (Fuddy is not going with us and I'm completely bummed out about that.)

OK, that's all that I know. I'm going to go get another cup of coffee and see if I can get in a better mood. Good luck to me - not sure what it will take - but i'm pretty damn moody today.

:(

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.