Monday, February 09, 2009

Well hell...

... there was just absolutely, positively - NO talking him out of it. FuddyDuddy woke up Saturday morning with a bug in his @ss - he just HAD to have BIGGER BETTER TV. Good lord, we already have a TV in every room and 1 out on the back porch??? We don't NEED another TV. We really, really don't. AND there's just so much around the house that we actually do need, this was ridiculous. BUT there, was just no talking him out of it. He was dead set on getting this TV. At least I made him go shop around and get the best deal available at the time. sigh. What can you do? So now we are the "proud" new owners of a 52" Samsung LCD flat panel TV.... yeah, exciting. really. hmmm. just what we needed. I better not hear any complaining about money from that man for awhile now. Seriously. So, yeah - that was my weekend. Rearranging furniture, putting together a new TV stand (more we had to buy), and cleaning... FUN. Talk about a stressful weekend. Well, I guess at least we are doing our patriotic duty and stimulating the economy right? right. He's patriotic as hell. ;) hahh!

OK - that's all i've got to say - gotta run and i'll chat with you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men! Congrats, I guess

T.J. said...

Would it make you feel better if I told you we have no less than eight tv's in my house?

Not to mention the 2 I'm 'trying to fix' for other people?

I didn't think so.

T.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.