Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We just cooked ourselves up a really wonderful Valentine's dinner. It was yummy. A little bit of surf and turf as it were... We cooked up some lamb chops and rainbow trout, it was SOOO good. Fuddy grilled up some lamb chops that i had seasoned and marinated, while I did the rainbow trout with a brown butter almond sauce and garlic butter broccoli. I have to say that we nailed the entire dinner! YUMMMMMY. Tomorrow we have more surf and turf on the menu, we picked up some lobster tails and a NY Strip - we'll see how that all turns out for us. Anyway, I'm breaking my diet for tonight and eating well and sipping on some wine - I'll have to work it off later I guess.

Hope y'all had a really great Valentine's day and got to share it with your special one! Love you!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.