Friday, January 30, 2009

Woohoo for me!

So, I left work last night and ran by Curves to do my workout since I hadn't been there in awhile, being stuck at home with a sick lil girl for the last 3 days. I had a good workout and felt great as I was leaving there, so on the way home I decided to try and go for a short run as well. My 10k training group is going to start soon and I'm not prepared at all! So, I decided to start out with just a 1/2 mile last night... I ran along and when I got to the turning point, I was still feeling pretty good - so decided to go on for the mile instead. Not only did I finish the mile, running the whole way - but I also finished it in my fastest time EVER! WOW! woohoo for me. That was very exciting for me, especially since I haven't ran since before Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to do the same thing tonight, hit curves and then go for a run and do another mile. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, just wanted to brag on me a bit there - hope y'all are doing great, I've got to get some more work done before I leave. TGIF! Have a great weekend! ;)

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Woo Hoo Hoo, and grats on the run time. It's always nice when we better our times.....

I was beginning to wonder where you'd gone...

Post more....

T.

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.