Monday, December 08, 2008

is it Monday already?

... seriously? I've been sick all weekend and spent the entire weekend on the couch in a nyquil induced stupor. ick. what is up with me? I'm getting sick all of the time lately - i just don't get it? I think i must need to start back on a multi-vitamin or something, I know i need to take better care of myself to start with - but hell, - i'm the mom - i get leftovers. LOL. That's just how it works.

Anyway, did y'all have a good weekend? I guess I did - I just didn't realize it was gone so fast. Bama lost to Florida in the Big SEC championship game and I really hated that. I hate the gators! :( Anyway, that puts Florida in the national championship with Oklahoma - GO SOONERS! ;) Bama will play Utah in the Sugar Bowl and my beloved Buckeye's will play Texas in the Fiesta Bowl. GO BUCKEYE's! Should be some good games.

So, have you started your holiday shopping yet? I had intended to start this weekend, but obviously didn't get around to it - so, hopefully this weekend. Not sure that I'll have any money to shop with - but that's the least of my worries! hahh!

ok folks, i'm outta here - hope you have an absolutely mahvelous monday and i'll chat with you later!

1 comment:

T.J. said...

The only thing that makes my mondays even partially acceptable is that they're actually my second day of work, making it, in reality, my Tuesday.

Sucks that your sick.

T,

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.