Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Welcome to the insanity

Thanks to Kelwhy for inviting me to post on her blog. Maybe, she won't regret this. Maybe she will. I really don't care.

Until I'm kicked off -- I'll rant and rave, just because I have no control over my own life and I like to bitch. So, to start it off -- here's a bunch of links -- with no relation to one another -- I just thought you'd like to see what is out there -- aside from anything on blogger.com of course!

Here is a wonderful site dedicated to Bill Clinton (hi, Ken!) where well wishers can post a comment to Bill Clinton wishing him a speedy recovery: Clinton Greetings.

EAT GIRL!

In case you ever wanted to know -- Here is a list of all the plants listed in the bible (alphabetical order, of course!)

Why conservatives must not vote for BUSH!

Bill Clinton's Blog.

Moveon.org Spoof site.

That's it for now -- enjoy the links.

T-cha

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.