Tuesday, September 14, 2004

OK...busy and stuff

So, no - I'm not still hungover from my drunk night this weekend - I've just been busy! I'm sorry to have missed everyone yesterday. So, while I was out - did anything exciting happen? I had a great weekend. Sorry about my drunk post - how embarrassing, I realized about a few words into the post how terrible the typing was - but I really didn't care, so I left it...so there! And yeah, I was a silly girl that night. But boy did I have fun! Remarkably enough, I didn't have a hangover as well, just was exhausted all day on Saturday. So, I laid on the couch and watched College Football most of the day. Watched the Buckeye's just barely pull out a win against Marshall - they shouldn't have been that close in the first place - but that's another story. They did still win, so that's ok...they went from #9 to #7 in the rankings with a game against NC State next Saturday.

So, we worked on the kitchen some more - finished painting it and started to clean up, take down all of the tape and whatnot. Now I just have to wash off all of the cabinets and clean them up and we can move the furniture and stuffs back in there. That will be so nice to have it all done! Then I can go shopping for some curtains, and odds and ends to decorate it! I can't wait for that part! I'm going with a Chefs and waiters theme...a cross between Guy Buffet and Jennifer Garant - you can check both out here...

OK, that's all that I can think of this morning! I will chat with you all a bit later! Hope you are having an awesome day! I'll probably be off the rest of the day today too - i've got a dentist appt. today at 2:30, so I'll be heading out early! Take care!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.