Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Odds and Ends...

First of all, Trish - Thank you! You are doing an awesome job, I appreciate it! You've got til tomorrow morning, and then I will snag those keys back right out of your hands! So enjoy!

Secondly, my mouth is still hurting from going to the dentist...I hate going to the dentist - it hurts. [sob] So he fixed a filling that had partially fallen out, gave me novocain - no, it didn't work, so I had to sit there as still as I could while he was drilling away. YES, very nice. Anyway, I survived and lived to tell about it. He's also got me set up for 3 appointments over the next 2 months to fix several small problems. No more fillings, just some cleaning. AUGH, I WILL take a xanax before I go next time!

Fourthly(because there never is a third - at least that's what Murph and Burdie say), Just found out last night that my 14 year old brother-in-law is having sex! He was in trouble with his parents for having sex in his bedroom and not using the room downstairs in the basement. Well, sure...of course...ummmm....OK [raising eyebrows and rolling my eyes]. Well, I mean, I was 15 my first time - and no, I didn't tell my parents at the time! Good Lord! How old were you folks?


No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.