Friday, September 10, 2004

drunk friday night post...

Good lord....i caon=noot type atlla... ok,that was...i cannot type at all...yeah - that wa what i meatnt to tyope...

oke...so- i've had...1 maybe 1/12 no, that'ts 1 1/2 bottlw od of wine now...ok - my typing really suzs bad now....but you now - i'm going with it!... ok then...


yeah..ok, so...i'm trying to posther with kasi...and sheis as druni, as i am...ummm...drunk as i am...lord, i am drunk, i don't wven know what towrite about tright now.....

is my writing really bad? kasi says tyhatr is it is. ok - then....okok, ok;...umm...lfe is great! but what do you think about the poor people that threw themselves out ovethe workd trade scetner to save temsleves? ???? oh my god - i don't even wat to think ab out it ???!! It hursts me.

ok..kasi says that my rwigting is htrting her now...so, i'm going to stop... i'll talk yo to you all later...

I LOVER YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.