Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Crisis....

OK - so this is not life or death or anything...just....damn. I am supposed to go to Ireland in the next few weeks for work to do an ISO Audit of our facility there. I am SO looking forward to this on many levels...first of all, I love to travel and can't wait to go to Ireland again (I went last year for the same reason). Secondly, I really enjoy doing the ISO Audits, it's something that I kind of fell into, and it's totally outside of my normal job here, but I love it. Therein lies the problem. So, I'm talking to my boss, telling him that I will be going over there for an audit - and he's not thrilled with it. He says he's just going to tell "them" (his boss and the Quality manager) that I will no longer be doing these audits, that they are taking away from my "real" job and that I have too much to do as it is, let alone add these audits on top of it all. Now granted, I wear MANY, many hats here at work, and yes my plate is full, over full really...but I like that part. I enjoy doing the audits, the travel. So...what do I do? How do I work this out? Any suggestions....

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.