Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Braindead...

So, I have nothing to say this morning...I think that I am coming down with West Nile Virus. I have roughly about a million mosquito bites all over me. They itch like crazy, I look like a freak walking around scratching. I got all of these bites from 2 things...first, with all of the folks that we had at our house the past week - the mosquitos got in and bit me up while I slept. So I had bites on my feet and even my ass! (And bites on your ass are not fun, well, mosquito bites anyway...) Then this past Sunday we went fishing, I sprayed myself good with Off and still - those bloodthirsty flying vampires ate me up! So now I am covered head to toe with these little red bumps that itch non-stop. I've even tried covering myself with Benadryl...nothing...so... Well, now my head has been hurting, my body is aching...my neck is stiff, and I just feel drained and tired. Yes, I must be coming down with West Nile...it's the only explanation....sigh....

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.