Tuesday, August 31, 2004

OK - catch up time...

My weekend...was so much fun! I had a blast...Friday night - Girls night out. It started off as just Happy Hour with a friend, then she decided that she needed to go out from there - and I was her driver! So we went downtown and hung out at a local bar. VERY FUN! We just had such a good time, another girlfriend of mine came out with a few of her friends and we were just a group of drunk girls having a great time. Came home and told hubby about what a bunch of crazy girls we were...he was just proud of me for not showing my boobs this time.

Saturday - I slept...very tired....

Sunday we got up very early and drove to the Ocoee River and went WhiteWater Rafting. We had a group of 13 people, it was a lot of fun! Check out our pics from the trip! I was the only one to get thrown out of the boat - but it was AWESOME! What an adrenaline rush - it was really fun! That was the first time that I have fallen out of the raft since we've been rafting - and it was certainly the funnest time! We stopped in Chattanooga on the way home and had some dinner and drinks and headed back to Huntsville to pick up the brats at the babysitters. They had so much fun there - they were mad to see us, they wanted to stay longer! Nice.

Anyway - great weekend...hope for this week to fly to get to the long weekend coming up!

No comments:

UCAUTION
IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP KELWHY AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.